Saturday, 20 July 2013

CT Tag + Extra's: PTU Kit "Love London" By Kissing Kate

CT Tag + Extras created using the Awesome PTU Kit "Love London" By Cat @ Kissing Kate
This Kit is available to buy at the following stores:

Pimpin Pspers Warehouse Store  Here
Sweet Pinup Store  Here
Pics For Design  Here

*Click on Preview to get full size image*

PTU Artist Tube ©Elias Chatzoudis available from his store Here

And I have done some extras also :)
These are to be used as they are, no adding of names, ripping apart or claiming as your own work.
 Thank You.

*Click on preview to open full size Tag*








4 comments:

  1. Wow great to see a London tag..I., from the UK..
    All Snagged thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag. Snagged the one that has hugs on it.
    Thank you for creating it and for sharing.
    ((hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Texas and I still love it.Snagged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from Texas and I still love it.Snagged.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...